[maemo-users] Nokia Internet Tablet as Pennnetration Testing Device

I think the bulk of that $3000 cost is that they provide support as well.
Bodies on the phone aren't cheap, and the work on the UI probably took some
time since that's what will really sell this device - making it easy for a
novice like me to use :)

However this does interest me and I'm thinking about what to put together.
First steps is probably to kismet + aircrack working

Toby