[maemo-users] Re: Unzip - GUI or linked through File Manager?

On 2/7/07, Danny Milosavljevic <danny_milo at yahoo.com> wrote:

> P. S.: Oh, just in case:
> [How] can I use "%f" in a desktop file's "Exec" line?

 I definitely won't be able to provide an answer, but I also don't even
understand the question. Obviously "%f" would be the filename path, but what
would be "calling" this .desktop file? My experience has been .desktop files
either show up on the Gnome desktop on a PC, or in the application list on
either a desktop or here on maemo. What would tell the .desktop file what to
place into %f?

Perhaps the reason for a lack of answer is that nobody understand why you're
trying to do that... but perhaps I'm just that far behind ;)

--Paul