[maemo-users] Radio (was: Contacts on N800)

Andrew/Jens,

thanks for sharing this!

This mitigates my disappointment with my inability  stream NPR radio
programming  from the npr.org www site to the N800 player. Unfortunately
the only streaming formats supported by NPR are Real Player and Windows
Media, which, of course, are very common.

Now if I can only find and enable the chip & app on the N800 that makes
fresh espresso my sox will be truly knocked off!

Best Regards,

John Holmblad