[maemo-users] N800 - Small bugs and annoyances

On 2/7/07, Jonathan Greene <atmasphere at atmasphere.net> wrote:

> This is a list of things I've noticed on the N800 to date that would
> qualify as bugs.  I'm running the v2 firmware  - official - and think
> these all need to be resolved as we move forward.  I'm assuming others
> have noticed the same if not similar items.

Although interesting, the proper place for bug reports to get acted on
is Bugzilla:

    http://bugs.maemo.org/

Unfortunately, Bugzilla's a PITA, but raising bugs on the mailing list
is just likely to get lost through the cracks.

I'm not sure if yours have already been raised, so it's worth
searching before creating duplicates.

Cheers,

Andrew

--