[maemo-users] n800 wont boot anymore

What exactly happens when you try to turn it on? Does the Nokia logo appear
on the screen? Does the desktop eventually? Does the screen remain black the
whole time? How about the LED around the 5-way navigator? Does this lightup
as your pressing the power button waiting for it to boot? More information
would be very handy.

My gut reaction is that you'll have to reflash it, but it might need
warranty work, or it could be something simple.
Information about reflashing is here:
http://www.nokiausa.com/support/phones/softwareupdate/1,8461,N800,00.html

Reflashing will restore it to factory condition, so you will loose any
software/data stored on the device. Anything on your MMC will be safe.

--Paul