[maemo-users] International character support

Thank you for your quick reply. The sites I am interested in do
specify the charset on the page so I am most likely needing the font.
Currently I only get an _ (underscore) character in place of hiragana/
kanji characters. Is there a resource for finding more information on
installing a font or do I pretty much need to install it as I would
any linux machine and opera will pick it up.

Thanks again!

--Dan--