[maemo-users] Problem mounting ext2 partition at startup

Hi, folks.

I've created an ext2 partition on my RS-MMC and would like it to be mounted
automagically at startup.

I've tried by adding this feature to /etc/init.d/minircS but without
success. Maybe because I don't know exactly what I'm doing. I know I must
load the ext2 module kernel before it tries to mount the partition but don't
know where to put this line:
# insmod /mnt/initfs/lib/modules/current/ext2.ko

I've also modified /etc/fstab.

I may mount the partition manually, of course. But I want it to be mounted
at startup. The process I've followed is described at:
http://sebas-nokia770.blogspot.com/2007/01/how-to-create-partition-without-pc.html

Thank you for your help.