From: jonathangreene at gmail.com [mailto:jonathangreene at gmail.com] On Behalf
Of Jonathan Greene
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:53 AM
To: Dr. Nicholas Shaw
Cc: Albert Teixid?; Ty Hoffman; maemo-users at maemo.org
Subject: Re: [maemo-users] n800 and ThinkOutside stowaway bluetooth keyboard

I have not used the Nokia...

The Think Outside has some quirks like pressing multiple function keys
to get different button actions, but you get used to it.  You can
program some "macro-like" functions in the keyboard control panel so a
combo on the keyboard brings up the apps screen for example.

I find I really only use it in the Terminal or if I have a long email
to type.  There's a very slight delay in typing and what you see on
screen, but once you get the feel it's quite smooth.  Great for longer
emails.... far quicker than the on-screen keyboard - though I am
getting quite good with my thumbs now as well.