[maemo-users] osso-wlan sources

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know where I could get the sources for osso-wlan? I have been
reading about it on the Maemo wiki, on the connectivity guide howto which
says that it is GPL. However I have searched all over the place to find
the source to the version that is used in Maemo 2.1 but I cant find it.

Thanks in advance.

Craig.

Summer is here!
Check out www.theraces.co.nz to find out about SpringFresh Destination Summer Holiday Racing
This email with any attachments is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If it is not intended for you please reply immediately, destroy it and do not copy, disclose or use it in any way. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of the originating business.