[maemo-users] Video call between N800 and PC

Hi!

I may have missed it but video over IP capabilities of the new N800
haven't been related often on this list. Well, today I've tested
Nokia Internet Call Invitation (NICI) between my N800 and my XP box
and guess what: it works quite well :o) OK, very first calls may be
more intuitive and the PC software could provide more facilities but
this little application is quite recent: the best is to come!
Hopefully, Mr. Nokia will port it to other plateforms ;-)

--
Laurent, Nantes - France
Apple PowerBook 12"