[maemo-users] adding a hand-strip to N800

Hello list,

I am looking forward to add a hand-strip option to my N800, this will
basically require a hole in the unit where a handstrip thread can be
rolled in an out to loop.

Having a handstrip attached reduces chanced of dropping the unit by
incident. Would any one please care to share their need and point of views
as well ?

If any one has opened up there unit and have got high resolution images,
please care to share. This should help better decide what will be the best
and firm position to have this hole created.

Regards,
Kevin