[maemo-users] Video on N800

What's the magic with encoding?  I've tried various DIVX. MP4 and AVI
files all have failed.  Some of my .MPG files play fine... The fact
that there is no quicktime support is very frustrating...

I am trying to play directly as well as through MediaStreamer... UPnP
is of great interest to me and I'd really like to find a simple format
spec I can use in order to start having some success.

Thanks,
JG