[maemo-users] Premium eBooks?

Fair enough - was just wondering what others were doing.  Seems
there's an app that you can run on Windows which will let you actually
strip the DRM from .pdb files, and given that you have to enter your
username and credit card in the command to strip, it seems like it's
on the good side of the fair use argument... As usual with this stuff
users just want to use the content how they want -- suppose that's why
we are all in violent agreement about not using DRM to begin with.

I don't have much hope that eReader or Mobipocket will come through
for us until we can show there's a substantial market - or offer
services to port the client.

Assume people have used ManyBooks.net for FBReader?  What's the best
format for our friend the tablet -- best to read from I as I know
there are quite a few that actually work.

Thanks,
JG