[maemo-users] GPE Tools

Hi, I miss 2 things in GPE, and I'll try to work on them when I get
some time, tell me what do you think:

1) Repetition for TO-DOs. For example: I want to remember to pay some
things monthly, so I want a TO-DO item to be reopened every month. I
had this in my palm (at least in Agendus)
2) Show contact birthdays in calendar.It would be great to have a
"Birthdays" calendar that shows them, and be able to activate or
deactivate it.

Greets.