[maemo-users] Mounting more than one card via USB?

I just plugged it in and now both cards are showing... odd.  Guess it
took a restart, but all good.  Neither card said it was disabled and
both are ready for action from the laptop.  Love it!!

While we are on the topic... anyone have a Mass Storage Sync solution for OSX?

--
Jonathan Greene
m 917.560.3000
gtalk / jabber - jonathangreene at gmail.com