[maemo-users] A scary story with a happy ending

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 11:47:51PM +0100, klaus at rotters.de wrote:
> Marius Gedminas wrote:
> > Yesterday I installed a couple of games into my 770.  And one of the
> > games didn't fit--I've filled up the partition.  Scary things started
>
> You said it was the package "Bomberman". Did the game install right with
> enough memory left (after you rebooted)?

I didn't try installing it again -- I was busy with other things for
quite some time ;)

Can you *please* upload it into the Maemo Extras repository?  Hunting
down the .deb file manually, downloading it, then hunting for it again
on the file system to install it is tedious.  And it can make the
difference between someone installing the game or not installing it.

http://maemo.org/maemowiki/ExtrasRepository

Cheers,
Marius Gedminas
--
Writing about music is like dancing about architecture.
		-- Frank Zappa