[maemo-users] N800 - Getting Bluetooth to activate on boot?

Jonathan Greene schrieb:
> Is there some trick to getting bluetooth to activate on boot?  I
> though it was working but noticed today after a restart that I was not
> connecting to my phone... looked at the panel and saw bluetooth was
> not  on ...

I have the same problem.

It is inpractical that the BT icon disappears when you turn BT off.

To get the BT icon back, I have to dive deep into the system settings.
Is there no quicker access to this feature? On the 770, the "Maemo BT
plugin" wouldn't let the icon disappear completely, but show an inactive
 icon that allowed to turn BT on AND off quickly.

Regards,

Hanno