[maemo-users] n800 standard email application

While I was messing with this I ran out of memory and decided to shut
down in order to stop the repeating message from popping up.  When I
restarted, I was greeted by the WSOD!  I had purchased my device at
CompUSA and opted for the insurance / warranty so I decided to flip it
in for the n800 instead of getting a repaired 770...   Select All was
not working though or was simply thinking too long for me to notice --
perhaps due to the volume of messages sitting on the unit.  There was
about 10MB as I recall from the memory app - assuming that's accurate.