[maemo-users] Nokia N800 unbuyable

I was frustrated by the CC check as well.

I am living in The Netherlands, and tried to pay with my Australian CC
and was refused. My boss subsequently ordered with a dutch CC and it
was fine - 2 days delivery time.

I was more annoyed that it took two emails before they told me it was
cancelled.

Anyway now that i have it, i am very pleased with it.

Good luck