[maemo-users] n800 not working at hotel hotspot

Have you checked the connection details from the Tools->Connection Manager->Internet connection->IP address

Sounds pretty much like the problem I (plus someone else on the mailing-list) had with no default router assigned even if all the other settings (ip, netmask, dns) were correct.

In my case re-flashing helped, but still I'm not aware of the initial root-cause.

Br,

/tw