[maemo-users] installation of maemo-mapper

I have been trying (in my spare time) over a 3 week period to install maemo-mapper. My problem is that I have been unable to locate libsqlite (>= 2.8.13) in the correct format. I was successful in installing sqlite -- but the version of libsqlite installed was aparently not the correct one. Searching maemo, I have not located the required version of libsqlite.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone here can simply email me the correct version of libsqlite that they installed to work with maemo-mapper with the latest 06 version of the 770 OS.

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.