[maemo-users] Request for adjustments/changes to maemo repositories.

All,

   I'm starting to see the effects of the wholesale switch to the 800.
python2-5 runtimes are listed as available in the app manager when it seems
they are actually for the 800 not the 770.  Fortunately this has enough
dependencies that it won't install. (I live dangerously and know that I can
type 'n' and back out after doing initial apt related tests)

  It will help a lot of people if the repositories/wiki/catalogs could be
separated so that no less Linux savvy user comes in a bricks their unit.  Not
to mention the thousands of "My unit is broken it won't let me install X"
statements.

James