Aw: [maemo-users] broken application manager

Hello Peter,

there are some ways to fix the prob.

1. Rename the file status in /var/lib/dpkg to a name you like maybe status_broken. Then rename the file status_old in /var/lib/dpkg to status.

if  that does not work

2. open the file status in a editor and search for the bad text-block package osso-games-startup and fix it manual

and if that does not work then

3. its your own choice ...flash it

You need to become root to fix the problem. There are more then one way to become root.

A good start is this URL
http://maemo.org/maemowiki/HowDoiBecomeRoot
or
http://maemo.org/maemowiki/HowDoiBecomeRoot2