[maemo-users] The difference between ARM and ARMEL packages

Hi list,

I try to use Nokia770 as control panel for home automation system Plutohome
(plutohome.com). There is a one, big problem. Some needed packages are
missed. For example, mysqlclient12 or libxmu6. I adopted those ARM Debian
packages for OS 2005 just by changing their structure. It works fine on real
device. But I cannot find appropriate packages  for OS 2006. Because the
architecture was changed from ARM to ARMEL.
Can somebody tell me, please, is there some significant difference between
ARM and ARMEL or it may be possible just change ARM package structure
according to rules for ARMEL?

Thanks in advance.

--
Cheers,