[maemo-users] VidConvert on N800 and Maemo software updates

Hi,

Just a short note to say I've updated my page of Maemo software to reflect
some of the works-in-progress I've got on the boil, in addition to the more
stable software already there. Currently this includes ArcEm (an Acorn
Archimedes emulator) and NetSurf (a lightweight browser):

    http://www.bleb.org/software/770/

Graham Davies (gpd on #maemo) has also been good enough to confirm that
VidConvert still works to get full framerate YouTube videos onto a shiny new
N800:

    http://www.bleb.org/services/vidconvert/

If anybody has any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

Andrew

PS. This announcement has, in no way, been spurred on by the announcement of
    the N800 developer device programme. Oh no. Honest.

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:andrew at bleb.org  |  http://www.bleb.org/