Gustav Schaffter

             "D. R. Evans"
             <N7DR at arrl.net>
             Sent by:                  maemo-users at maemo.org
             maemo-users-bounc                                          cc
             es at maemo.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [maemo-users] using ssh/dropbear?
             11/22/2006 04:27
             PM

a. I am running the very latest firmware, installed a couple of days ago.
b. I have downloaded the dropbear ssh client/server package. There were no
errors during installation.

So now I have two very simple (and obvious) questions:

1. How do I start the ssh server?
2. How do I start the client?

And there's also question 1a: how do I tell the N770 to start the server
each time when it reboots?

  Doc Evans

[attachment "signature.asc" deleted by Gustav Schaffter/CDS/CG/CAPITAL]