[maemo-users] Getting useful WLAN debugging info for failing EAP-TLS connection

> Can you provide more details, please? For example, what Radius server
> and AP are you using?

The date on the 770 is correct.  Sadly, I've got zero information on the AP
and Radius server as it it a work-managed black box.

I do have a WinXP laptop that connects perfectly and gives this information
about the connection--
> Security encryption: 802.1x/WPA/TKIP/EAP
> EAP type: TLS
and then confirms that I'm using the same certificate.

Regular ol' Debian+wpa_supplicant can connect to the AP after some
wpa_supplicant tweaking--
> network={
 >   ssid="NotSoFast"
>   scan_ssid=1
>   #mode=0
 >   eap=TLS
 >   key_mgmt=IEEE8021X
 >   pairwise=TKIP
 >   group=WEP104
 >   identity="user at host.com"
 >   private_key="/path/to/userkey"
 >   private_key_passwd="topsecret"
 >   eapol_flags=3
> }

There's gotta be a client side set of 770 error logs including messages like
"You numbskull!" and "We wouldn't accept that authentication method if it
was the last authentication method on earth!"

- Rhys