[maemo-users] Getting useful WLAN debugging info for failing EAP-TLS connection

Me again,

Thank you for the searchable archive pointer, Mike.  Sadly, no luck on that
network_error string.

It looks like there are some old discussions around toying with
wpa_supplicant (in dutch, I think) but nothing indicating it works.  I
believe wpa_supplicant can get me running on this particular, pesky EAP-TLS
network.

Anyone out there has had any success or failures with wpa_supplicant?  It
looks like wpa_supplicant plays nicely with regular debian network interface
definitions, but I can't quite figure out how to get it integrated with the
770's gconf wifi stuff (
http://www.maemo.org/platform/docs/howtos/howto_connectivity_guide.html).

- Rhys