Aw: [maemo-users] Crashing 770

how many apps are open t the time of the crash and do you use the virtual memory?
----- Urspr?ngliche Mitteilung -----
Von: Shivkumar Chandrasekaran <shiv at ece.ucsb.edu>
An: maemo-users at maemo.org
Gesendet: Sa.,  2. Dez. 2006 18:12:42 CET
Betreff: [maemo-users] Crashing 770
This is a follow-up to my previous email where I reported that my 770
would die after a while and the only way to revive it was to remove
the battery for a few seconds. I re-flashed the 770 (latest OS
release) and then installed only the following apps:

GPE Calendar
GPE Contacts
GPE To-do list
HP-42
X Terminal
Maemo Blocks
theme-red

The 770 behaves much better now. It doesn't die after a while anymore
(Yay!) But, whenever I start GPE calendar after a long break it
always crashes. It requires a second attempt to come up. Does anybody
have any suspicions (I do have a 1GB card installed, and a photo set
as the background image)?

Thanks,

--shiv--

PS: I wish Nokia would put some resources into a PIM suite for the
770 and have a officially supported product.

PPS: I am now suspecting one of the following apps as the culprits
that made my 770 unstable:

Supertux
load-applet

Let me know your thoughts on these too. Thanks.