[maemo-users] Media Streamer limitations...

I can report that it also works with TwonkyVision server
satisfactorily (www.twonkyvision.com). My understanding is that
UPnP/DNLA is a standard and the standards body actually holds
interoperability meetings where the various vendors/developers can get
together and get certified. Possibly this might not be so easy for
individuals working on Free SW to sort out, but there are Free SW
companies who also work on such things.