[maemo-users] Registrationfor maemo garage broken :-/

Hi there,

it seems that its not possible to create new accounts at maemo garage.
I tried twice and when I try to log in via the link I received by mail
I am told that my username/password is not valied.
I tried it twice because I thought I could have done something wrong,
maybe this si even the cause and I am too stupid to find it out ;)

Would be cool if someone from the nokia guys could repair this...

Thank you ni advance, lg Clemens