[maemo-users] Problems with bt keyboard

Hello all..
I'm using a Smart Keyboard thanks to the kbdd port.The keyboard *almost*
works..I've found two problems, and maybe they're not related to the
keyboard itself...
- First problem: mapping the | (pipe) character: using xmodmap i can remap
this character, but xterm doesnt recognize it.Running xev, i can see the
character is recognized (XLookupString shows the right character), but the
shell doesnt.GUI applications (Notes,Leafpad), show the pipe character.Is
this a xterm-related issue?

-Second problem: i'm spanish, so i want to map a few characters
(ntilde,etc).I can map it with xmodmap, and xev shows the right
code,but,this time, XLookupString returns an empty string.I've tried mapping
the keycode to "ntilde","0xF1","0x00F1","0x10000F1", with no luck..i guess
some additional configuration has to be done...

Any clues?

Jose