[maemo-users] Maemo 2.1 Available

Hi all,

After the official maintenance update of the Internet Tablet OS 2006 edition
last week, the final maemo 2.1 release is also now available.

Some highlights of this release include:
	* Bug fixes and other enhancements
	* Address book APIs are now available for application development
	* Many source code packages added since 2.0
	* Minimal rootstraps are now also available

	Developer RootFS
	http://maemo.org/downloads/d1.php

	Nokia Binaries
	http://maemo.org/downloads/d2.php

	SDK rootstrap (and Installer)
	http://repository.maemo.org/stable/2.1/

	SDK package reference
	http://repository.maemo.org/stable/2.1/maemo-packages--2.1.html

	Debian repo (/etc/apt/sources.list)
	deb http://repository.maemo.org/ scirocco free non-free
	deb-src http://repository.maemo.org/ scirocco free non-fre

The maemo.org website will be updated later today. If you find bugs and
issues with maemo 2.1, just file them to https://maemo.org/bugzilla/
and we will try to do our best to fix them. Thanks in advance!

A big thanks also to everyone who made maemo 2.1 possible and now let's
all enjoy and get some real hacking on maemo done.

Regards,
J-P