[maemo-users] ogg libs anybody?

Hi all,
the wiki describes pretty detailed how to install the gst ogg plugins
but I am not able (and willing after some failures) to install a
scratchbox just for compiling these.
Did *anybody* suceed compiling the tremor library etc which are needed
for ogg support? If so, it would be great to make them available
somewhere, so I could grab them. No need for install/config scripts, I
can do that myself, just the *.so's would be great.

TIA,
Sebastian