[maemo-users] IT200 upgrade went fine

Hi,

I would think that the correct way is to (correct me if wrong):
1) make backup
2) flash the device with new OS
3) restore your backup
4) install additional applications

This should work fine for all the applications that ship with the
device. The risk is that not all 3rd party applications will work
correctly: it is a tricky business to make your application cope with a
mixture of old restored and new default settings, unless you really
design for it.

Br,

--jakub