[maemo-users] maemo wiki will have a maintenance break today

Hello,

As you know maemo's wiki got some serious performance problems recently.
Therefore we would like to have a maintenance break today at 4:30PM
(UTC/GMT +2 hours). During this time the administrators will integrate
moinmoin with fastcgi, and we hope it will improve the situation.

The break will last for 1 hour. The static pages, as well as the Nokia
770 OS 2006 software image download will be still available.

Again, we do apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.

Regards,
Ferenc