[maemo-users] 2GB card?

Thanks - I've been trying those instructions but keep getting the
command to fail with the command line as root and can't even get the
patch to run from the GUI flasher...

These are the instructions for those interested -

from Maemo -
https://maemo.org/maemowiki/HOWTO_FlashLatestNokiaImageWithMacOSX?highlight=%28osx%29
and directly for the patch -
http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2906