[maemo-users] Please Help-power-on/boot issue

I successfully re-flashed my 770 last night on AC power.  Flash completed successfully.  Unfortunately, the unit still will not boot to desktop on AC or battery power.  I'm sending it in for repair.  Some forum searches seem to reveal that I'm not alone in having this or other similar problems.  I sure hope Nokia figures this out.

  -doug

Igor Stoppa <igor.stoppa at nokia.com> wrote:
  please use the ml,
it's for helping everybody