[maemo-users] spontainious reboot now endless boot cycle.

All,

  Earlier today I picked up the 770 (it was on charger) and touched the screen
as I normally would to wake it up.  When I tried to reconnect the wifi the
browser died (Ok ... happened before) then the 770 itself died (this is new I
did have 4 days uptime) and went to the white screen with the blue NOKIA.
The progress bar moves across the bottom.  When it gets to the right and
tries to move to the screen with the two hands (ala Michealangelo) it goes
dark and back to the NOKIA screen again... over and over and over.  The only
way to stop it at this point is to remove the battery. (power switch will not
work)

  This 770 is only about a week, week and a half old (got it around the 10th
ordered a week before) has a 1gig card installed, running 2006 version of the
OS. (It came with that).  I tried calling tech support but despite the fact
that the website lists Sunday hours they actually are closed on Sunday *sigh*

  Just curious.  Has anyone here seen anything like this?  If it were a full
size box I'd suspect ram.  Tried removing the 1gig chip and it didn't change
the actions of the system.  Any thoughts from anyone on this?

James Sparenberg
Linux/Unix Admin
Voxify Inc.