[maemo-users] Problem: automatic boot from off state

On 10/13/06, Gustav_Schaffter at capgroup.com <Gustav_Schaffter at capgroup.com>
wrote:

> It's just such a pity that there's no living/bed-room cradle to
> comfortably
> drop it before going to bed, but that I have to fiddle around with a
> charger cable.
>
> The charger cable the "lays around" open-ended all day long, which makes
> my
> wife grumble. And a grumbling wife is not something one can easily ignore.
> ;-)

With a router, a drill, some hot glue and a block of wood one could easily
whip up a cradle ... although I am not sure how less unsightly that may end
up being :]

I actually don't like cradles much. I find the simple plug much easier to
pack up, stuff it in my coat pocket and take with me. I use it with a car
inverter to charge it on the go too.

But I digress ...

/Mike