[maemo-users] Sync?

Are there any successful Nokia 770 syncing people out there?  I see
things like DejaDesktop which can sync in theory with outlook on a
winpc, but as a Mac user I was hoping to find something more
connected through SyncML or even that could connect through OWA so I
would not need the PC to grab my work data.

I've tried importing both .vcf and .csv files for contacts but that
does not seem to work.  Calendar data is not something I'd like to
import as you'd have to do it far more regularly to stay in sync....

Thanks,
JG

--

Jonathan Greene