[maemo-users] ipass at t-mobile hotspots?

Miles,

I will contact IPass to find out what they are doing or not doing as the
case may be with respect to support for Linux on the client side. Now
that Lenovo is supporting LInux from the factory in at least one of
their products, the T60, there is more reason for IPASS to develop a
Linux compatible client. Here is the url to pertaining to Lenovo's plans
for Linux support

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks