[maemo-users] ITOS2006 WIFI Message: Connecting to Linksys via Local IP ?

Hi, all

    I was able to connect to the internet via my Linksys WIFI LAN router while using Internet Tablet OS (ITOS)2005 (albeit not always) and able to listen to the radio, update RSS news feeds, download my e-mail, and surf the web. With the update to ITOS 2006, I get a ? over the WIFI connection after it stops flashing with the accompanying message: "Connecting to Linksys via local IP address". This connection is not usable, although the signal strength of the connection is full. What can one do about this? My cellular connection via bluetooth to my GSM phone works flawlessly every time even in ITOS 2006 for all the above-mentioned services, although such a connection misses the point of the broad band internet tablet.

Cheers,

    Paule