[maemo-users] Re: Information about Nokia 770

I have had a Nokia 770 for the past 6+ months.  I love it.  I use it
daily for various tasks.

My main usage is for reading Ebooks.  I download and convert Gutenberg
texts to HTML and Plucker, and then read them on my Nokia.  The screen
is GREAT for this.

I have the GPE suite on my device so I can track Contacts, TODO, and
Scheduling.  This is used for work and lately has been getting more of a
workout than the Ebook reading.

The Wireless connectivity has been working flawlessly for me.  I have
connected at various restaurants around town and haven't had any issues.

For me, the Nokia 770 has been very good.  I am looking into getting a
Bluetooth Keyboard, so I can start using the nokia as a portable
Development via ssh and wifi as well.