[maemo-users] RE: Repositories check-out - Guía sobre repositorios

The guide is now available at:
La gu?a ya est? disponible en:

http://alfonsoycia.blogspot.com/2006/08/cmo-instalar-programas-en-una-nokia.html

Alfonso F R <aswarp2002 at yahoo.es> escribi?: Hi all:
I've been adding repositories to the ApplicationsManager, checking at the wiki the servers' current state.
I found some of them down or timing-out. The full list is at:

http://www.maemo.org/maemowiki/ApplicationRepositoriesSourceList

Please check the servers that do not respond and fix this condition or update the wiki with their current state.

Also I'm writing down a guide in spanish to installing applications through repositories management. This will be available at my blog in a few hours.

?Saludos!

  VISITA MI BLOG:
  http://alfonsoycia.blogspot.com/

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m?viles desde 1 c?ntimo por minuto.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

  VISITA MI BLOG: