[maemo-users] Re: Future features for Maemo Desktop (Task Navigator, Home, Status bar)?

Not sure if this fits into the "desktop" - but I would like the
ability to rotate the entire screen to hold it "vertically".

Other features:
 - Simple "widget" framework, similar to Dashboard/Konfabulator
widgets. Small HTML/JS snippets I can put on my desktop, or "quick
views" to pull up different views for weather, news, online info
(backpack widget), home, av control
 - Built-in Bluetooth keyboard support
 - Geolocation bindings - using Wifi geolocation like Loki, provide an
estimated lat/lon/city for applications to use for providing geo-based
software
 - built-in accelerometer ala MacBook for "tilt" controls
 - light-sensor for dynamic backlighting
 - Reorder, hide/show toolbar items

Andrew

--