[maemo-users] Future features for Maemo Desktop (Task Navigator, Home, Status bar)?

Karolina,

although it does not relate specifically to the desktop, and in addition
to recommendations that I have made previously,  I offer the following
suggestions for improvement of the 770 for consideration by Nokia.

    * While reading this thread I discovered to my surprise that a
      bluetooth headset is not already supported so that should
      certainly be added to the feature set, especially given the plan
      to support VOIP.

    * EVDO and HSDPA wireless support should also added as an optional
      feature. This may require of course a new hardware release which
      supports one of the cardbus formats on which the EVDO and HSDPA
      cards can be obtained. By way of example, here is the url to a www
      page at the Linksys www site that shows the new form factor, in
      this case for a gig-e card,  that goes under the marketing name of
      "*ExpressCard Adapter"*

    http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1147850020524&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper

Best Regards,

John Holmblad