[maemo-users] Stowaway bluetooth keyboard french layout

!! deadkeys do not work

There's no dead keys at all? I bought my Nokia 770 for text work, but for the first time I was stucked with Linux (maemo, of course), there's no Compose files for Locale, compose keyword doesn't work for xmodmap provided by the maemo bluetooth plugin... I even searched for some xorg file...
There's the ultimate solution, build my own text editor and treat by myself the portuguese funny characters (such as ?, ?, ? and so on)... But... There are thousands of good text editors, dammit! Phew...
So, I am asking some help to activate dead keys, the rest is fine for me, just this annoying accent thing doesn?t work... I posted similar request to internettablettalk but looks like I am the only one suffering that...
Thanks in advance for any help!

Alessandro

Essa mensagem ? destinada exclusivamente ao seu destinat?rio e pode conter informa??es confidenciais, protegidas por sigilo profissional ou cuja divulga??o seja proibida por lei. O uso n?o autorizado de tais informa??es ? proibido e est? sujeito ?s penalidades cab?veis.

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee and may contain information that is confidential and protected by a professional privilege or whose disclosure is prohibited by law. Unauthorized use of such information is prohibited and subject to applicable penalties.