[maemo-users] Can't launch maemo gui

Hi,

I followed the tutorial, reinstall quite a dozen times scratchbox, but
that still doesn't work... I have my Xephyr window on the good DISPLAY
variable, but when I launch  af-sb-init.sh start, i can see the n770
interface during a few milliseconds, and I get the following trace :

Note: For remote X connections DISPLAY should contain hostname!
Sample files present.
Starting DBUS system bus
Starting D-BUS session bus daemon
Starting Maemo Launcher: maemo-launcher.
Starting Sapwood image server
Starting Matchbox window manager
sapwood-server[5391]: GLIB INFO default - server started
Starting clipboard-manager
Starting Keyboard
Starting MAEMO AF Desktop
[sbox-SDK_PC: ~] > maemo-launcher: invoking
'/usr/bin/hildon-input-method.launch'
maemo-launcher: invoking '/usr/bin/maemo_af_desktop.launch'
hildon-input-method[5438]: GLIB MESSAGE default - keyboard up and running
TRACE LOG: status_bar_main: 1 g_new0
TRACE LOG: status_bar_main: 2 check panel ptr
TRACE LOG: status_bar_main: 3: init dock
TRACE LOG: status_bar_main: 4 add prespecified items
TRACE LOG: status_bar_main: 5 add user items
TRACE LOG: status_bar_main: 6 gtk widget show all
TRACE LOG: status_bar_main: 7 if rpc...
TRACE LOG: status_bar_main: 8, status bar initialized successfully
sapwood-server[5391]: GLIB WARNING ** Gdk - The gdk_draw_*_image require
the drawable argument to
have a specified colormap. All windows have a colormap,
however, pixmaps only have colormap by default if they
were created with a non-NULL window argument. Otherwise
a colormap must be set on them with gdk_drawable_set_colormap
The program 'maemo_af_desktop' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadMatch'.
  (Details: serial 432 error_code 8 request_code 56 minor_code 0)
matchbox-wm: X error warning (0xa0002b): BadWindow (opcode: 12)
matchbox-wm: X error warning (0xa0002b): BadWindow (opcode: 12)
matchbox-wm: X error warning (0xa0002b): BadWindow (opcode: 25)
maemo-launcher: child (pid=5439) exited due to exit()=1

As I'm not an X Window expert, I really need some help. And I really
followed the maemo tutorial...

Thanks :)