[maemo-users] Howto install osso-xterm for it2006 without direct internet connection?

the package is avalible within the repository and in the case of
OSSO-xterm it is here

http://maemo-hackers.org/apt/pool/main/o/osso-xterm/
for direct linkage here
http://maemo-hackers.org/apt/pool/main/o/osso-xterm/osso-xterm_0.12_arm.deb